Thursday, January 27, 2005

I've got blisters on my fingers!!!

Sometimes those little addi turbos really hurt! I've been knitting a pair of socks on my addi turbos (size 1s) and boy do my fingers hurt. I've been using this beautifully hand-dyed yarn that my sister created but it's a bit thicker than my usual sock yarns, I think it's DK weight actually. But the colors are beautiful, blues, greens, burgundy, and purple). They are really becoming lovely but thick socks, and in the process I've developed this sore/blister/callous on my left index finger. I've had to wear a band-aid just to knit because it hurts so much.

I wonder if I should look for a quilters thimble to start wearing on that finger.

I'll post pics when the project is completed.

1 Comments:

At 2:20 AM, Blogger Ia Iowa House Cleaning said...

I surf the web looking for blogs like this one.
Your site was on point and will be back again! Awesome
blog.
Please take a journey to my nm new mexico house cleaning blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home