Wednesday, January 19, 2005

More Socks

There is something addictive about knitting socks. Not to mention that once you wear a pair of hand knit socks, especially if they are knit with a luscious yarn, you just don't want to put anything else on your feet.

My sister gave me some lovely yarn (merino I think) that she hand dyed - she needs a pair of socks knit from it for photos, apparently she's putting together sock kits to sell. I'm assuming (and hoping) that I get to keep the socks after the photos are taken.

So the Einstein Coat is on the back burner, along with the shawl, hat and scarf projects in progress. Oh well. It's so cold here in Massachusetts I'm definitely motivated to knit another pair of socks and the Queen Kahuna method works up pretty quickly.

1 Comments:

At 11:33 PM, Blogger Ne Nebraska House Cleaning said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
Oh please, check for the blog site with my ga georgia house cleaning!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home