Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Finished Projects!


This is a quickie bagI knit from some leftover Lambs Pride and felted. Posted by Hello

I had all this left over Lambs Pride worsted yarn and when I saw the free Booga Bag instructions, I thought this would be a great quick project. I modified the original pattern because I wanted a wider bag for my projects. This was also the first time I knit I-cord which turned out to be very easy with 2 (size 10) dp needles. I ran it through two cycles of hot wash in front loading machine, I probably could have run it though again but I liked the size after the second cycle.

2 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Blogger Kary said...

Wonderful booga bag! Like the modifications!! :)

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger Oh Ohio House Cleaning said...

Fascinating blog. I loved the site you did a good
job on it, I will be back! I surf the net for blog
like this one.
In an efford of finding the right info, check for my pr puerto rico house cleaning blog site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home