Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Twisted and blue

Work sucks... did I mention how much I HATE my job. Especially when you end up doing somebody else job on top of yours cuz they are too damn lazy to do theres....

Good now that I got that done and out of the way.

There have been a lot of things going on. My daughter is going for a psych eval tomorrow, on one hand I hope it is something like depression or bipolar so that she can take medication to help her feel better, on the other hand I will be said if it's depression or bipolar and she has to take medications to get through this. But something has to give. I finally went into her inner sanctum with a snow shovel and removed (I can't tell you how) many jumbo garbage bags of filth, and half as many again filled with clothing and bedding to be sorted, cleaned or tossed. The bed has to go too. Which means buying a new mattress, full-size this time, which means all new sheets/blankets/etc. She's been busy prepping the walls because I told her she could paint it.... just not black. She's leaning towards a maroon/burgandy red. She says she wants it to be gothic elegant. Ok....

As for knitting, I'm working on the Clapotis Scarf/Shawl that is all the buzz. I've ripped the damn think out a dozen times or more. I've just started the dropping stitches part and some how my count is off.... but I kept with the patterns so I'm just going with the flow. I just can't frog it right now, but may end up doing that once I'm done. It's not the easiest pattern to follow, but it's actually easy and fun to knit once you get the hang of it.

The colors are just beautiful Cherry Tree Hill Merino sock yarn in the Indian Summer colorway. Very yummy.

Well that's it for now I may come back and delete this but I didn't want anyone who might be checking this to think I've abandoned my blog.

2 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Blogger Kitten said...

Hey, I read, and often. I'm a little compulsive about that. hehe. Good luck and wishes to you and your daughter tomorrow....try not to let the doctor push you into medication right away, if there are other options available.

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Hi Hawaii House Cleaning said...

Powerful blog. The site was incredible and will be
back again! Web surfing helps to find good blogs like
this one.
Want to see top notch work, peep my ky kentucky house cleaning blog site for the bomb work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home