Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Finished Projects :)

I finished Clapotis Number 2 last night (well finished in the sense that I'm done knitting) - I still need to weave in the ends and block it. I have to say I really liked knitting with the Filatura Di Crosa MilleFili Fine Cotton Colorway No. 281. It's a beautiful polished cotton and the colorway came out beautiful (I'll try to post pics soon).

I really think I want to knit the Filigree Lace Jacket - the pattern seems fairly simple and straight forward and the lace stitch pattern is really easy. Now I just need to decide what I want to knit it out of. I have some Jo Sharp Wool in black in my stash, I also have some blue faced leicester yarn in a natural Ecru that I could also dye. Of course I could also use it as an excuse to buy more yarn too. I'm just looking for an excuse to buy some Alchemy Lone Star although it's almost impossible to pick a colorway they are all so beautiful. One of these days!

3 Comments:

At 9:02 AM, Blogger Kelly D said...

I want to dye next! I just spun my first yarn so now i would love to dye my own!!!!

knittingandthings.blogspot.com

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger MysteryKnitter said...

Hi!
I am not ample so I do not speak on the list...but here I can speak, I think. You knit beautiful items. My knitting...well, it is such a modest...I mean...just something little...the bigger projects won't work that well, even I can make vests...and maybe sweaters. I say maybe because the sleeves are always too short. But your knitting is pretty. Oh so pretty.

Oh..and if you'd like to see and read about my projects...http://mysteryknitter.blogspot.com tells you everything. The pictures are behind this link: www.flickr.com/photos/mysteryknitter...so if you want to see, they are just one click away.

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger Id Idaho House Cleaning said...

Wondrous blog. Your site was very pleasing and I
will go back again! I like surfing the net for blogs
as good as yours.
Hey playa! You need to check out my ga georgia house cleaning blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home