Thursday, March 03, 2005

It is spring yet?

If it would just get a little warmer. I'm so sick of this cold weather. I'm just thankful in MA it's not gloomy and at least the sun is out. I just wish is was warmer.

I got some knitting down on Clapotis #2 last night, while I was watching West Wing. I'm still not sure why I still watch this and if it weren't for Jimmy Smits being added to the cast I probably would have stopped watching a long time ago. It's just not as good as the first 3 seasons.

This was also the first morning of our (me and my daughter) new arrangement. She's now responsible for getting her own ass out of bed and on the bus in the morning. I will no longer nag, in fact I will no longer say a word (other than answer questions). If she misses the bus, and I have to drive her causing me to be late to work, then she loses her computer and phone privileges for the evening (which has also been cut way back). She actually did manage to catch the bus as it came back around (she has 2 attempts to catch it) and I didn't have to harp or nag once and it was my first pleasant morning in a long time.

We negotiated some other changes (thank the Therapist who can at the very least mediate these discussions) so I think once she starts taking some responsibility and we both have some control over our own lives we will both start being happier. Keeping my fingers crossed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home