Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Yarn Diet?

I really, really, really need to go on a yarn diet :) I have yarn stashed in bins everywhere.

I finished that scarf (I'll call it my addiction scarf) so of course being the addict I am I had to start another project even though it was already 10pm at night.

So, I'm digging through my stash and came up with this beautiful dark blues and purple varigated wool in worsted weight. I probalby have enough to knit a sweater (over 1100 yards at least). So I decided to make it into a Clapotis Shawl. What is it with the Clapotis - it's like an addiction on top of an addiction!

The best thing was that starting the clapotis this time was painless, it all made sense now.

5 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Anonymous how to knit said...

Nice blog Witchypooh Lynne. Your posts were interesting reading. I was looking for knitting instructions related information and found your site. I have a knitting instructions site. You can find everything about knitting stitches, needles, machines, magazines and more. Please try and visit it, see what you think
and enjoy!

 
At 4:08 PM, Anonymous knitting instructions said...

Nice blog Witchypooh Lynne. Your posts were interesting reading. I was looking for yarn related information and found your site. I have a yarn site. You can find everything about knitting stitches, needles, machines, magazines and more. Please try and visit it, see what you think
and enjoy!

 
At 4:11 AM, Anonymous knittimg for kids said...

Hi Witchypooh Lynne, very unique blog you have! I was looking for free knitting patterns related information and came across your site. Very good info, I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a free knitting patterns site. You can find everything about knitting stitches, needles, machines, magazines and more. Please visit and enjoy!

 
At 7:16 AM, Anonymous knittimg for kids said...

Hi Witchypooh Lynne, very unique blog you have! I was looking for free knitting patterns related information and came across your site. Very good info, I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a free knitting patterns site. You can find everything about knitting stitches, needles, machines, magazines and more. Please visit and enjoy!

 
At 5:15 PM, Anonymous how to knit said...

Fantastic blog you've got here Blogger, I was looking for how to knit related information and found your site. I have a how to knit site. You can find everything about knitting stitches, needles, machines, magazines and more. Stop by and check it out when you can. Enjoy!
If you have a site similar to mine and would like to exchange links, please contact me through my website.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home