Friday, April 08, 2005

TGIF Maybe?

I'm so glad this week is over. For some reason it's been a really long week at work. Spring had finally sprung here, and the temps were actually close to 70 this past week. Maybe I just have spring fever? Or maybe it's the time change? I actually have little green things sprouting in the garden!

I am a bit depressed thinking I'm going to have to frog what I've done on the Filigree Jacket so far. Better now than later I guess. I just hate having to cast on those 256 stitches and starting all over again. Although using markers helps me count, for some strange reason I have such a hard time counting and keeping track.

I've also agreed to let my 13 year old daughter have a sleepover tonight. What was I thinking! I'm just hoping it's warm enough so I can put them all in the backroom and shut the door. I'll probably just hide in my room, in my jammies, with a cuppa tea and my knitting.

I just ordered 2 new books At Knit's End: Meditations for Women Who Knit Too Much by the Yarn Harlot (one of my favorite bloggers). She's doing a book tour and will be coming to Willow Books in Acton on May 11th, I hope I can get over there to meet her in person and get the book autographed.

I also ordered The Knitting Experience: Book 2 the Purl Stitch by Sally Melville. Barnes and Nobel is having a craft book sale and I couldn't resist. I loved the first book (Knit Stitch). The patterns were so simple yet beautiful. I'm still working on the Einstein Coat... one of these days, I'll finish it.

1 Comments:

At 1:54 AM, Blogger Mi Michigan House Cleaning said...

Excellent blog. It was so great and I bet I will
go back to it! I get to look online for blogs like
yours is a blessing.
I beg of you, just check out my nh new hampshire house cleaning blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home